Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Hijra

A lot of things has happened to me recently...i chose to stay quiet..there are times when u really need to be alone... to get to know myself..to actually find the missing part in me...im in need of soul searching. I wish i could share with everyone what i have gone through but there are things that are better left unsaid.
I'm blessed that the rahma behind the experience of my life has given me the courage to my Hijra'. Alhamdulillah on 17 October, 2008, which fall on Friday, i have decided to wear hijab.
I know it is one of the most difficult decision i have made but i am very certain. I surrender to You, Allah swt. Amin

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look very beautiful in hijab... congratz...

Iza said...

thank you :)

Mrs Zamzuri said...

im glad.. i hope my turn will come next.. insyaallah...

Hana Hassan @ Riko Hana Chicka said...

babe.. i'm so happy for u. u look wonderful in that hijab.

Iza said...

thank you darlingss..

Anonymous said...

izah!!cantiknyaa..beli mana tudung ni?

Anonymous said...

lama siot aku tak online.. ate teman beraye sakan! byk perubahan esp you! Alhamdulillah.. moga berkekalan.. sweet! bertambah keayuan gitu..

Anonymous said...

Manyak comel bila ko pakai tudung...you look 10 years younger siot!!!!hehehee

Iza said...

terima kasih kawan2 ku..hahaha..

eZa said...

alhamdulillah...
prettier wt hijab. manis je... muke keibuan ;)