Saturday, November 15, 2008

Drama Queen?

Its already late but i cant seemed to close my eyes...maybe i had too much drama ..wut i meant ws the "TV drama"..not the drama~drama~..well at least not for tonight..ahaha....u know before i got married, i was so attached with my TV...i watched dramas from one series to another, yeah u can called it the-drama-marathon...everynite..but offcourse i was not alone..my mom was my best tv partner..hehe...somehow or rather, tonight was like one of those night i had then...never thought i can have this moment again..oh yeah did i tell u that my hubby was in Turkmenistan so i slept over at my parents place and thats the whole reason of the story of me n my dramas..hehe..wut am i talking about..i mustve watch too much drama...im such a Drama Queen! NOTT!
*missing my hubby so very much :( .. just finished watching 2 episodes of friends n now enjoying the re-run episodes of according to jim..next would be The Simpsonsssss...can somebody pls switch off my TV!!

4 comments:

Mrs Zamzuri said...

itu bukan barret ko ke yg yad pakai? hahaha.... pesal drama BELLA yg ko dok layan tuh la aku terjebak ikut citer EZORA dr mula sampai abih.

Iza said...

hahaha..itu barreta hat my father in law..hahaha..Bella and Ezora..yeah and now giler tgk Sutra Maya..hehe..

Anonymous said...

Hehehe....kalau dah namanyer anak Pn. Noorjiah...mmg kaki drama..sama mcm maknyer!!hehehee..

Iza said...

hahaha...oh yeah..we're the drama queens :)