Monday, March 16, 2009

Syukur Alhamdulillah


I am 6 weeks pregnant :) My baby is still very small, at this stage my baby's heart is no bigger than a poppy seed but has now begun beating. I almost had a tear falling, after 1 year and a half waiting, finally me n my hubby get to experience the 1st moment listening to ur baby's heartbeating. It was a remarkable feeling.Syukur Alhamdulillah.

During the first trimester, I have to be extra careful. No more heels, no more eat everything i want, no more hoo haa..hehe..i spend most of the time talking to my baby, reading lots of academical books, reciting Quran and even put on my baby bump with earpiece of my digital quran, so that my baby can listen to Al Quran very much clearly.

I have started experiencing some very common signs of pregnancy but thank god no vomitting..oh yeah..no.. only once..i cant stand the smell of durian.i vomitted and i found it hard to believe..i was a hantu durian n now i cant even stand the smell..weird huh?

Another not so good sign is i experienced some spotting. I went straight to Ampang Putri ER and fortunately my gyne, Dato' Dr Ashar was still around. According to him, light bleeding or spotting during pregnancy - particularly during the first three months - is fairly common. But its always good to detect early. I was given an anti-abort injection + some other medications and a week mc. I need a lot of rest.

An advice from a fren really motivated me. She said i should take it as a challenge. Be positive and insyallah u'll go through this. Yeah, i know i can do this, Insyallah, God's willing everything will smooth sail until the day i become a mommy. Segalanya merupakan ketentuan Tuhan.Aku redha.

Dear friends, please pray for me that everything will goes well as planned.Amin.

10 comments:

Mrs Zamzuri said...

insyaallah segalanya akan selamat.

Anis Salwati Hamidun said...

Tahniah Iza... Jaga diri baik-baik! Jangan ganas-ganas sangat hehehe...

Anonymous said...

alhamdullillah..
worth waiting kan?
b patient, n u need a lot of rest dear..

take care

- silent reader a.k.a. far -

Unknown said...

iza, tahniah utk awak dan hubby .. harap jaga pemakanan dan jgn lasak² sangat .. moga selamat .. amin ..

eZa said...

congrats iza! im so happy for you! take care k... :D

Iza said...

thank you everyone :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!Happy sgt2!!Nanti baby kita sebaya you...hehehehe..anyway,take care..jgn stress...senyum2 selalu!!!

Anonymous said...

Babe!! I'm so happy for you! Looks like ours will be the same age, and hopefully I can visit you at the hospital before mine pops!! *hugs*

Iza said...

Haah la Ida..anak kiter sebaya..insyaallah.

Iza said...

Veen..yeah..we're gonna deliver on the same month :)isnt it cool