Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sad Sunday..goodbye my friend :(

My bestfriend Qme is leaving soon...very sad for me but surely happy for her as she left for a good reason..she's gonna be the country manager in Jakarta. Way to go gurl!
From Left : Qme, Me,Irda
(just realized we coincidentally wore the same combination color :) so cool)
This is 'us' having lunch Qme's 29th Bday come farewell at the Terrace, The Curve last Sunday. Sad again that Hana n Lily cant make it at the very last minute. Well, everyone has their priority in life, right? It was fun though but i am started to feel something is missing.Hmm..maybe it was just me n my hormonal imbalance.

This is us last year at Qme's 28th bday..sob*sob*

To Qme, I am surely gonna miss u gurl. I wish you all the best and success in Jakarta. I will surely come there once in a while when everything has settled down. Take Care..sob*sob*


p/s:another sad farewell post to share soon!

6 comments:

Alizza said...

comelnya ibu mengandung ni..masih vogue gitu :)

Anonymous said...

Hi.Its nice to see uve started to blog again. I guess that's life, there's always goodbye.
-silent reader-

Iza said...

To Aliza: Ayo comel?boolat mcm bola..hehe

To the silent reader:Thanks :)

Hana Hassan @ Riko Hana Chicka said...

Babe.. was terribly sorry for my silence. There were no good excuses i can think of.. But just to let u know i miss you guys a lot!!

Mrs Zamzuri said...

thanks babe.. im surely gonna miss everything in mesia!

irda ismail said...

i miss all of u....but i have my own reason why did i silent for so long...hope you understand...everyday i'm crying missing all of us...and its very sad i'm alone....and i'm happy all of u having a good time with hubby, baby & family. i pray to god to give me a good time for LEPAK with all of u...insyaallah