Sunday, November 4, 2012

MWMF Charity Hi Tea at Carcosa Seri Negara

While Raisa is sleeping, I am taking this opportunity to share with all of you on a great day i had yesterday.
I was at Malaysian Working Mothers Forum Charity Hi Tea Event and enjoyed myself to the fullest!To be honest, the reason that brought me to this event  apart from the charity activity is because to give my full support to my bestie,Veen, the Founder/Executive Director of Malaysian Working Mothers Forum.My poor baby Raisa is unwell and on her 3rd day of viral fever so i should foremost thank my hubby for willing to take care of Raisa and gave me the Green Light to attend this event.

If you can see from the workshop topic on the program flier above, the first workshop i attended was by Dato Fazley Yaakob the 1st Malaysia Celebrity Masterchef on Hot Dad Who Cooks.It was cool that he taught us on how to prepare 2 simple meal, Crispy Salad and No Guilt Desert,both are HEALTY and so so DELICOUS!!Insyaallah, I will share the recipe soon in my next entry.

Next workshop i attended was on self defence, 'Dont Panic, Stay Alert' by Dr Ramlan Sensei. We were taught on how we should stay alert, focus and control our mind in any situation. Kinda interesting and i might consider attending the trial class soon!

Beautiful faces at MWMF Charity Hi Tea held Carcosa Seri Negara recently. From left above, pic of me with Sazzy Falak, Datin Azrene Suraya(Dato Fazley's wife),Veen Yassin, Dydy and Anis Salwati.
Here comes the interesting topic that i believe all working mothers waited for, 'I-phones or I LOVE -YOU?' by En Zaid Mohamad the parenting expert or should i called him the Dr Love :). What cool about his 30 mins presentation is that he stressed on what matters most in this life that is LOVE and it's always about the Quality Time rather than Quantity time.I am 100% agree with him because as a working mother, we only get to spend so little time with our loved ones.Quality time here means 100% attention ie you gotta unplugged urself with the V world..the virtual world..haha..sounds easy but trust me..aint that easy baybeh!Another cool advice from En Zaid is all of us should try to have a Sunday Gadget Free Day...hahaha...Did this just now as my first trial from 10am to 1pm.Not bad but will keep on trying!Maybe next Sunday..we'll see :)

Here comes the finale topic before i went home. I promised my hubby to be back home at 6pm sharp. Thank god i managed to catch all 4 topics although i didnt get to stay for the lucky draw.Not that reluctant because i usually have no luck when it comes to lucky draw.Hehe...

The last topic was also very important that is about MONEY, Cents & Sensibility - Managing Money In Marriage by Nazril Idrus,LVG. Couldnt agree more that if you want to have that peace of mind when you are retired, u gotta save and invest correctly!Actually hubby did engange LVG since last year for his financial investments.

Kudos to Veen Yassin & her team for organizing such an Informative & Classy Event.You've got my thumbs up babe!!

I so look forward to FAB, FIT & FRESH 2013!!

2 comments:

Zahryl said...

Wah..makin cun mommy sorang ni!Lelaki x ley join ke event ni?

Anis Salwati Hamidun said...

Next year pulak please ;) :)