Monday, September 15, 2008

In the mood for Raya:feeling blue for raya 2008

BBQ @Raya 2007
Sayu di hati dengar lagu raya..i feel blue when my mom told me that this year raya is gonna be a bit mellow since my brother may not get to celebrate raya with us due to Nina's health..my best cousin Seeda is celebrating Raya in BJ since its his hubby turn this year (mcm tu la orang dah kahwin..huhu) and my sister Seela will only be back on 3rd raya..my Wanyong and her family has got some other plans that they will not balik kg ..same goes with my fave aunty, Wancu has lots of business during Raya so the likelihood she's joining us at kampung is rather slim.I think i know how my raya gonna turned out this year.
I am now hoping for miracle.p/s:kesian mak n abah, pagi raya tahun ni bersendirianlah nampaknya...
i miss u seela, alish n seeda :~(
..rindu teluk intan jugakkk

No comments: