Saturday, January 10, 2009

Photo Shoot @ My Cribs :)

A good start for 2009 when i received a call from the editor of Impiana the Magazine. Thought it was one of those prank call but fortunately it was not. She told me on her intention to publish my humble simple home in Impiana for March Edition. I was excited yet curious. How on earth did they ever find out abt my home. I have no clue.

There'll be another round of photo shoot next week. Jotun as one of the main sponsor of Impiana will paint a corner of the house as a token of thanks i guessed..hehe.. They have decided to repaint my dining area with earth tone color. Most likely brown. If its brown, they surely have my Bright GREEN light.

To whomever recommended my cribs, thanks :)

10 comments:

Hana Hassan @ Riko Hana Chicka said...

Wow!!!! that is so awesome babe!!! congrats.. u deserve it.. hehehe.. u shud consider the career in ID la babe..

Mrs Zamzuri said...

glemer aaaa kooo.. hahha..

Iza said...

Thanks girls :) itupun kalau keluarla..hahaa

Anonymous said...

pheewitt..cayalah!

Iza said...

hehe..alizza..where hv u been girl?uve been so quiet..so not you..hehe..

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..aku tgh soul searching..

eZa said...

wah! x saba la nk tgk impiana mac. glemer u! congrats iza ;)

Iza said...

hehe..thank you :)

Unknown said...

iza .. bestnya .. congrats .. tengok lantai pun dah licin, apatah lg decoration dia kan .. :)

Iza said...

biasa jer..hehe..thanks aida