Friday, January 30, 2009

A Delicious Evening with my Gurls

Do you believe in love at first sight? I do because the moment i saw Delicious Duo Regency at Jalan Tun Razak, i know that is THE PLACE and indeed it is d best place to chill, it has a remarkably beautiful ambiance, very soothing jazz live music and the food undeniably..super delicious! I can say that i had a perfect evening with my beautiful girls..but that wasnt just it, our lovely cutest sister Hana has just turned the BIG THREE ZERO..
"yeah ure 30 now hana, u better believe it..hehe..but dont worry darling, u dont look 30 AT ALL..bdw, age is just a number and wut matters most is of course NUMBERS~~ LOL!hehehe dont angries nanti oldies..kekkeeke
So..here's the Birthday GIRL!!Tu tu tu..
Ive Got the bday girl a Marks & Spencer earring...hope she likes it..i think she does..hehe
Oh yes...she DOES!
Errr..is that the sumthin kaffirr drink hana??..hehehe..the taste was as weird as they named it and it is highly not recommended..hahaha..yeah,the drink ws so fusion that it has a litlle bit taste of tom yam and lychee..errr..tomyam??u dont wanna taste it...trust me..hahaha
with Irda yg Comel!!
hehe..this is me n lily posing ala2 nasyid group like that..we r the MUSLIMAH..haha..MUSALMAH adalah...i got extra excited that night that my girls blamed it on my innocent dinner meal..yeah my Healthy Home Made Spagetthini..it looks err but it taste yummie..Go GREEN baybeh The rest of the night......
was SPLENDID! I had a blast :)
A lil bit sentimental : Us 4 YEARS ago on Hana's 26th Bday..sob sob..so glad we're still together..love you girls to bitss!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet la iza...i love to read ur blog...

Iza said...

tq :) whose there?

Anonymous said...

m dila...take care iza

Mrs Zamzuri said...

huhu... next month my hens nite is up kan? hahahha.

Iza said...

Oh yeah baybehh..tgh bt costing ni..hehe

Hana Hassan @ Riko Hana Chicka said...

hahhahahaha love divass!!!! yeyeh.. aku tgh mengsurvey barang2 utk hens nite qmie.. stripper tu nak charge mahal sgt la~!~

Anonymous said...

love u gurls..

Anonymous said...

hey all

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to start some good conversations!

-Marshall

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

hiya


great forum lots of lovely people just what i need


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Whats up dudes

I just wanted to say hi

Arrivederci