Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday My Baby Love!

On 2.2 My hubby turned 33....OMG my baby is 33 today.
Unlike past years, this year around we chose to have the celebration with our family at our home :) My darling hubby was pretty shock (happy shock off course) the moment he saw his bday cake. Yes!mission accomplished! Only god knows the trouble i have gone through just to get the big smile on his face. It was not so the trouble la..hehe..wut i did was i went to almost 6 bakeries to get the exact cake that i wanted and finally Secret Recipe managed to convince me. Surprisingly they even offered me a very reasonable price . So i chose Secret Receipe and yes i am very satisfied. The funny part was that I even received compliments from them..believe it or not they said that my cake was the coolest cake ever.Waaa..they hv got to be kidding..LOL! They even took some photos of my cake for sample..i should have be getting more discount right? But i was too happy that i dont even bother to ask..hehe..

So here's how the cake looks like..what do u think?
Before the party started, the bday boy served tea to our honourable guest, none other than our beloved parentsss :) So here was the climax part, cake cutting and making wishes with all his beloved people around him. This is our family :)
I so envy my hubby...y?bcoz at the age of 33, look at the pressies he got..
so many meeehhh..LOL!
Look, my hubby...smiling with content while reading my birthday card. I wrote a really really long bday wishes..dont ask what i wrote but wut i can share with u is that i even put my wish list for my coming bday in May..specifically on 6 May yeah everyone..hint*hint* ahaksafter opening pressies, here comes our compulsary activity, its KARAOKE time!! hehe..masuk coins..masuk coins..bak kata Kak Gurl the karaoke artis of the month :) Hey,what is my hubby doing in that tupperware? hehe...it means its time to pack and sayonara. Its a wrap. Everyone left with full stomach and big grin on their face and its time for me to basuh pinggan n kemas rumah.
"My hubby darling, to make you happy is the reason why i live in this world. I love u and I wanna grow old with you darling. Tayang Tomel.Muahhhss "
GROW OLD WITH YOU
I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad :)
All I wanna do is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to 'drink'
I could be the one who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

6 comments:

Mrs Zamzuri said...

happy 4 both of u...

Anonymous said...

Wah....so sweet!!!Bertuahnyer jadi Yad!!Dah besar pun dpt byk hadiah ye...jealous!jealous!heheheehe...

Anis Salwati Hamidun said...

Comel sungguh kek birthday boy tuh... Mak suka heheheh...

Iza said...

hehe thank you everyone :)

Anonymous said...

Babe..giler cun babe cake tu :)

coolyad said...

Baby, thank you for the best birthday celebration - thank you for the delicious and creative cake - thank you for the 'birthday gift' - thank you for being my other half - thank you for everything!!!!
I love you with all my heart!!!
mmmuahh!!!!