Sunday, February 15, 2009

Too Many Things Too Little Time

I hate it when it comes Sunday sigh* but I'm glad hubby is OK now.Mr Yaddie has not been well lately.So was I. Ive experienced some unexplained chest pain recently.I did some google search and found numerous sites that was kinda frightening. The 1st link on chest pain gave me the result of this -

"In medicine, chest pain is a symptom of a number of serious conditions and is generally considered a medical emergency."

ahhh Takutt...I realized that my body has given me a signal of TAKE IT EASY IZA..yeah, i need a break.

Yesterday was another productive Saturday for me. I went to UKM Bangi with emak to send some stuff from Bandung to my sister Seela. Oo Yeah my mom has just got back from Bandung. Memang shopping sakan sampai exceeded the access baggage..ahaks.Now i know where i got my shopholic from..ahaks!It runs in the blood..hahaha...

At night pulak.. we had a partayyy...Naufal's 4th Birthday Party!! It was a blast off course and me really enjoy my sister in law's specialty home made Lasagna...the best lasagna ever! Let the picture do the talking..talk pic..talk!



here's the birthday boy..yg excited semacam tu la Naufal!



wah..so many present mehhhh
ok that's all!Bye!


P/s:gue pakai baju baru dr bandung..hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

comelnyaa bday boy!

Anonymous said...

ko dah pergi check ker belum..bahaya tau sakit dada ni takut ada sakit lain..better check early la za