Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yaddies bag is packed!

Hubby is leaving in less than 24 hours. Just done packing and thought of having a quick peek at my wonderland while Mr Yaddie is busy cleaning the aquarium.

Oh well...Yesterday was a day full of cooking..it was very very tiring. I cooked for my in laws too..u see cooking for 3 homes is not an easy job and for the record hubby was such a great assistant :) thank you darling. But today was even better...its all about washing the dirty laundry ;)

My pool skill is getting better. I beat my hubby twice in a row...macam tak percaya kan?i cant believe myself either.Hubby said it was all about luck...Excuse me~I dont think so!ahaks. I guessed having a pool table at home was not a bad idea after all!although i was very much disagree at the first place..hehe..poyos!

Next, me n hubby was thinking of getting a karaoke system...yg biasa2 jer la.. BMB is the best speaker for karaoke but dont think can afford it. Our plan for our entertainment room has been delayed for quite sometime. Reason no 1. LAZY! so mmg tak dapek nak nolonggg!There's too much stuff that needs to be packed and unpacked..and trust me, its gonna take a looong time.

Okay,hmm i wonder where my girls at?Haven't heard of them since yesterday...ok for now..wanna continue practising..bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa...table pool at home..nak datang umah!

Iza said...

pool table jusco la...ada 20% off lagik...rm20 only maaa

Anonymous said...

hahaha ok jugak tu..hahaha